Elemental Yoga Teacher Training
Based in Luzern, in the center of Switzerland, our teacher training is a foundational, holistic and practical approach to deepening your practice and giving you skills to teach confidently, safely and creatively.
Combining hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga and mindfulness with modern perspectives, our aim is to support you in sharing your unique wisdom and voice in the world through the teaching of yoga.
The 280 teaching hours in the different disciplines will be extended and deepened with 60-80 personal study hours of homework, attendance at yoga classes, assisting yoga classes and teaching.
The course consists of 200-220 hours contact time in the different disciplines, deepened by a minimum of 60 hours external practicum and mentoring. This personal study hours of homework, attendance at yoga classes, assisting yoga classes and private mentoring from a lead teacher.
- Yoga practice and technique
- Teaching methodology and class design
- Applied anatomy
- Practical philosophy and meditation
- The business of yoga
- Personal and professional development
Detailed course structure
- Yoga Practice and Techniques (122 hours)
- Asana and Alignment
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Yin Yoga and restorative yoga
- Group practice and presentation
Teaching Methodology and class design (50 hours)
- Class structure and creative sequencing
- Hands-on assists and enhancements
- Use of props (blocks, belts, blankets, bolsters, FEET-UP stool)
- Teaching voice, rhythm and vocabulary
- Assisting, co-teaching, coaching
Yoga Anatomy (20 hours)
- Anatomy of the physical body
- Pose-specific anatomy
- Energetic anatomy / subtle body work
Practical Philosophy (12 hours)
- Historical overview of yoga practice
- Various modern perspectives on practice
- Mindfulness models
- Tantric philosophy
- Group discussion and enquiry
The Business of Teaching Yoga (6 hours)
- Building a career
- Promotion and marketing
- Social Media
- Money and contracts
Personal and professional development (10 hours)
- Mentoring with a lead teacher, in person or via Skype
- Individual goal-setting and feedback
Homework (60 hours)
- Self practice and reflection
- Attending yoga classes and workshops
- Assisting classes and workshops
- Inclusivity and equality
- Authenticity and living what we teach
- Honesty and transparency
- Clear and compassionate communication
15. – 17. October 2021 Modul 1 – Art of Yoga and diversity
26. – 28.11.21 Weekend 1 – Art of Anatomy
28. – 30.1.2022 Weekend 2 – Art of Philosophy and Meditation
4. – 6.3.2022 Weekend 3 – The Art of touch
22. – 24.4.2022 Weekend 4 – The Art of being unique
10. – 12.6.2022 Weekend 5 – The Art of inversion
7. – 10.7. 2022 Weekend 6 – The Art of completion
Price / Your Investment into YOU
CHF 4200 early bird till 24.9.2021
CHF 4550 after 25.9.2021
Included in the price:
Yoga Teaching and wisdom from all four teachers
Ongoing mentoring throughout the training period with Cate
Elemental yoga teacher training active and creative manual
Not included in the price:
Food and accommodation during intensive modules / weekends
Transportation to and from
Additional food and beverages at the weekend
Books (personal reading etc..)
The Modul will be in the wonderful Entlebuch in Escholzmat: www.galleli.ch
The weekend will be tought at the DG Freiraum, Move-chi, Bruchstrasse 10, Luzern
Contact and questions:
Cate Spinnler, email@example.com or 076 390 01 09
Due to space at the venue we can only accept limited numbers into our Yoga teacher training courses. Once we have received items 1-3 below, we will contact you, to let you know where your application stands.
- Fill out the preliminary application form: => HERE
- Send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To confirm that you will be attending the training, we will appreciate a deposit of CHF 500.- to secure your place. Your payment will be non-refundable.
Terms and conditions:
Your Investment in YOU
I am super stocked to be working with them and happy for you that they will share their wisdom with you on the path to become a yoga teacher.
Thanks to all of you.
BIO from Andrina Tisi
Andrina Tisi, Life Curator, is a certified integral life consultant and registered yoga teacher. She works with people who want more in life, be it the realization of a dream, the implementation of a project or to get unstuck and seek healing and transformation inside and out.
For Andrina this is a creative kind of work, the combination of yoga, different lifestyle practices, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), essential oils as well as her own life experience contribute to the whole.
Her Yoga classes are influence by different styles, from flowy Hatha, to dynamic Kundalini as well as relaxing Yin. It is important for Andrina to make it fun, motivating and inspiring for all students and to teach teachers to find their unique style, their voice and at the same time be present and hold space for their students.
For more information go to www.andrinatisi.com
Bio from Natascha Bühlmann
Seit ihrer Kindheit treibt die Neugier Natascha Bühlmann die Frage nach WER SIND WIR an, neue Ufer und Türe zu erforschen.
Nach der Grundausbildung zur kreativen Dekorationsgestalterin suchte sie Antworten in den 90iger Jahren in Indien, Nicaragua, Australien, Ägypten u.v.a. Yoga, Meditation, Spiritualität und die grosse Liebe zu Menschen halfen ihr, sich in diesen Bereichen tiefer ausbilden zu lassen.
Seit 2008 unterrichtet Natascha die CANTIENICA®-Methode und den fliessenden ChiYoga. Die achtsam ausgerichteten asana wie auch fundierten pranayama Übungen sind ihr wichtig. Mit der Kashmiri Shivaismus Philosophie lernte Natascha noch tiefer in das Wesen MENSCH einzudringen. Ihr Kernwerk ist das Meditieren, Philosphieren und Reflektieren alten und neuen Texten. Zusammen mit ihr wirst du neue Tools erhalten, wie du deinen Unterricht zu einem Unikat mit Tiefgang spannend umsetzten kannst.
Für weitere Informationen schau unter natascha.yoga
Bio from Laurie Gaudimier
Certified osteopath, PhD neuroscientist, Laurie unfolds her path as a passionate of the body-mind union. With a unique and holistic approach, she is daily guiding students and patients through yoga, postural therapy, neurobiofeedback, craniosacral osteopathy sessions. She is also teaching anatomy & physiology, neurosciences and thesis writing in universities and private health schools.
Her private praxis is based in Geneva (www.coalescence.ch)